Cloud accounting provides the ability to manage your small business accounts online without the need for offline storage or applications. There is no local installation on your server and you may access your accounts from anywhere with an internet connection.
The benefits of cloud accounting as a solution are practically limitless, and particularly for a small business, turning to the cloud can provide an alternative to crunching numbers, which obviously is a nightmare because it can be confusing and time consuming. Many businesses are opting to reduce time being spent on accounting and instead turn to focus on their core business operations.
- Location independent: The ability to run your business and access your accounts from work, home or on the go.
- Collaborate online: Invite other business partners to view your accounts and provide valuable real-time advice.
- Private and secure: Your data is completely secure even if your computer is lost or stolen.
- Automation: Get your bank, credit card and PayPal statements imported and categorized automatically.
- Reduction in errors: Automation provides a reduced need for manual entry of transactions which typically would include costly human error.
Contact us for more information about the monthly packages customized to suit your needs.